Fore Kopi IndonesiaJl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav.25, RT.12/RW.1, Kuningan, Karet, Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12920, Indonesia
Head of Operations Fore Kopi Indonesia | Built up in 2018, Fore Coffee is an energetic espresso new businesses expecting to mix the best strength espresso for our client. As our name got from the word woodland, we intend to develop quick, solid, tall and carry life to our encompassing. We need our reality to build espresso quality for our locale.
Utilizing system and experience, we are utilizing the most recent tech for our apparatuses and bean mix. Legitimately from the chose rancher, top notch beans are handled and broiled to flawlessness without anyone else then gave to our talented barista, energetically set up the cup of bliss to be served to you particularly.
Head of Operations
Min 12 years (CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager)
Responsibilities Head of Operations Fore Kopi Indonesia:
· Manage all F&B/Hospitality/Retail and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
· Executes and audits beverage inventory and cost control systems and processes.
· Analyzes and evaluates beverage department profits and loss statements and makes recommendations as to alternative courses of action
· Sets performance expectations and provides coaching and operational support of the staff
· Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
· Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
· Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
· Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
· Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
· Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
· Comply with all health and safety regulations
· Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Requirements Head of Operations Fore Kopi Indonesia:
· At least 10 years professional qualifying experience with a proven track record in rapid and high quality execution, and preferably at the managerial level
· Proven food and beverage management experience
· Willing to work in flexible schedule and mobile
· Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
· Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
· Having strong analytical skill, negotiation skill, communication and leadership skills, also developing customer.
· Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
Info lowongan kerja Head of Operations Fore Kopi Indonesia Terbaru 2020
COMPANY AT A GLANCE:
Industry : Food & Beverage/Catering/Restaurant
Company Size: 501 – 1000 Employees
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Dress Code: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Spoken Language: Bahasa Indonesia